Thursday, November 18, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop: Informal Elegance






A few months ago we set out to find the perfect little jewels for our littles. What we didn't know is what a FABulous shop we would come across on Etsy? HANDmade. ADOREable. PERFECTion. Only a few words to describe the sweet necklaces & bracelets we received perfectly boxed with a bow!


We have to say - these are the perfect little gift for your little ones stocking or if you have a little girl in your family who just loves her accessories - this shop is for you!


The girls necklaces are so cute & you won't believe the HANDmade goodness! We just drooled over them! Check out our favorite Girl's Necklace here and don't forget to make it a set with a bracelet! We LOVE this one. A gal can never have enough accessories in their life! 




We also love the cute goodies they stock for boys. Or shall we say handsome. 



Oh! Don't forget to shop for yourself too! 
May we suggest a few we are just lusting over? Check them out!
Bright Pink Jewls!

Modern Pearl Earrings
About the super-sweet DesignerI have always had a love for creating tangible ‘things’. My background includes a degree in Fine Arts, and I have always felt a desire to create jewelry. 

Growing up, I found I had an allergy to nickel which I discovered isn’t that uncommon. It was difficult to find jewelry that was affordable or safe to wear. My options were either shopping at high end stores, dressy jewelry stores, or finding fun, casual jewelry that would guarantee me a terrible skin reaction.

Since I had such a hard time finding jewelry that I could safely wear, I started becoming my own jewelry designer, and since I knew many other people were in the same situation, I decided to give others like me more choice in their jewelry selection.

I love being able to not only create something that I can wear, but also something that is feminine, has a lot of character, while still being soft and delicate. I use a lot of natural colors/materials to create sophisticated jewelry, hence INFORMAL ELEGANCE. A lot of the materials I work with are natural and may vary slightly in color and shape due to their inherent qualities. This also gives them personality, since perfection doesn’t have much character.

The findings (closures, earwires,etc.) are always sterling silver or gold filled. I hope you enjoy my shop and stop by again, as I’m looking forward to converting fresh ideas into a larger jewelry selection.

Note: Right now you get FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING and FREE GIFT BOXING ON ALL ITEMS!!! Your purchase will arrive in a pretty GIFT BOX, with a bow tied around it-ready to give as a gift or to reward yourself with something special!


Head over to Informal Elegance now and also "LIKE" (well LOVE them on Facebook!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails